Our Award Winning Protein
Are KOS products FDA approved?
Can I cook with KOS protein powder?
Can I take KOS protein if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Can KOS protein be used as a meal replacement?
Can KOS protein help me lose weight?
Does KOS contain GMO (genetically modified) ingredients?
How long can KOS protein be stored? When does it expire?
I lost or can't find my scoop, how much KOS should I use?
Is KOS protein free of dairy, soy and gluten?
Is KOS protein powder high quality?
Is KOS protein powder sweetened?
Is KOS protein safe for people with diabetes, food allergies, or critical illness?
Is your packaging BPA/bisphenol free?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BLEND MY SILICA PACK?
What are the nutritional facts and ingredients?
What is in your natural fruit and veggie flavor blend?
Are KOS products certified organic?
Do you have a referral / affiliate program?
Does KOS have samples?
How do I cancel my auto ship / subscription?
How do I reset my password?
How to create a return
What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients of KOS plant protein?
What is your return policy?
Where is KOS made?
DOES KOS OFFER CREIT CARD PAYMENT TERMS?
HOW CAN I BECOME A KOS RETAILER?
HOW CAN I PURCHASE KOS PRODUCT IN BULK?
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS FOR KOS?
WHAT IS THE KOS ORDER MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR RETAILERS?
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
WHEN WILL MY ORDERS BE SHIPPED?
WHERE WILL MY ORDERS BE SHIPPED OUT FROM?
Can I drink your protein on a low FODMAP diet?
Can I mix different blends, proteins. And pantry items together?
Can I take KOS protein powder if I'm not exercising?
Can KOS protein help me gain weight?
Can KOS protein powder help me lose weight?
Can my whole family use KOS?
Capsules vs Powder: which should I choose?
How do I turn KOS coconut milk powder into coconut milk consistency?
How much water do I use to turn KOS peanut butter powder into actual peanut butter?
Is KOS protein a complete protein with all essential amino acids?
What KOS supplement is best as a pre-workout?
What are adaptogens?
What is the natural fruit and veggie blend derived from?
What's the vitamin/mineral content of a KOS functional ingredient? It's not stated on the label.
Where can I find the nutrition for KOS daily nutrition blends?
Where can I find the nutrition label for KOS functional ingredients?
Which KOS products help reduce stress?
Which KOS supplements contain nightshades?
Which products are stevia-free?
Why is there a magnet effect occurring in my Show Me the Greens?
Can I cancel an already placed order?
Can I change/cancel my order?
Can I track my KOS order?
Does KOS ship internationally?
How do I use a KOS discount coder or coupon?
What to do if my order is damaged upon arrival?
When can I expect to receive my order?
When does my subscription renew?
Where is my order?
COVID-19 Shipping Update
AM I STILL ABLE TO ORDER FROM KOS.COM?
ARE YOU GUYS SHIPPING AS NORMAL?
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN?
SO WHAT IF I’M NOT THERE TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
WHAT IF MY ORDER DOESN'T ARRIVE ALL AT ONCE?
Collaborate With Us
DOES KOS HAVE AN AFFILIATE/REFERRAL PROGRAM?
DOES KOS OFFER WHOLESALE/RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES?
IS KOS HIRING?
WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH KOS?
CAN I ADD ITEMS TO MY SUBSCRIPTION?
CAN I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS?
CAN I SKIP / CHANGE / POSTPONE MY NEXT DELIVERY DATE?
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
I NEED TO UPDATE MY ADDRESS OR PAYMENT METHOD
UH-OH! I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY ADDRESS / PAYMENT METHOD / ORDER AND MY ORDER HAS PROCESSED. HELP!
WHAT IS A KOS SUBSCRIPTION/AUTOSHIP?
WHY AM I GETTING ______ ERROR?
KOS Wellness App
Connecting to Samsung Watch, Garmin, or any other fitness watch
How do I set up or change my password and account?
How do I sign up?
How do I track a habit?
How do I use the mobile app when I'm working out?
How to Cast On-demand Video Workouts using Google Cast
How to sync wearable data from your Apple Watch
Installing FitBit Watch App
Installing the iOS Watch App
The app crashed or gave me an error - what do I do?
Troubleshooting signing into the mobile app?
Using In-App Meal Tracking
What happens after I sign up?
Updated ⌾ TEAM KOS
- This is typically caused by a transient issue, which causes the app to terminate or give you an error. It's usually a function of how many apps you have open and how much system memory is left. Basic troubleshooting, like turning off your device for a minute, often helps to relieve the issue.
- We're working hard to eliminate all bugs, but due to variations among different devices and mobile phone operating systems, this is a challenging task. If you do encounter a problem, basic troubleshooting usually helps to resolve it.
- Power off your device, then let it sit for a full 60 seconds. You can do this by holding down the power button at the top of your device, then following the on-screen commands to fully shut down the device. After 60 seconds, hold the power button down again to turn the device back on.
- Close out any other apps that are open by double-tapping the home button (iPhone) and swiping up to close each of the apps. For Android click on the multi-tasking menu key and you can either use the "Close All" or swipe to close each one individually.
- Delete the KOS app and then reinstall it from the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). To uninstall on iPhone, locate the KOS app on your home screen. Press and hold the icon until it wiggles. Then, click the "X" at the top left of the KOS icon to delete the app. To uninstall for Android go to your device's Settings app. Select Apps or Application manager. Tap the KOS app. You may need to scroll to find the app. Tap Uninstall. Once the app is uninstalled, go to your App Store and search for KOS to reinstall.
- If possible, update to the most recent version of the devices operating system software (Apple iOS/Google Android). For iPhone, you can do this by opening the Settings app. Tap on "General" and then "Software Update". This will install any updates available to your device. For Android, open your phone's settings. Tap on "About phone" or "About tablet". Tap on "Software Update" or "System Update". Tap on "Update" or "Check for system updates". This will install any updates.